QMobile Titan X700i Review
QMobile is now about to hit the market by releasing their new ultra slim and compact design smartphone named as ‘QMobile Titan X700i’. Some people might mix this one with the old Noir X700 but just to make you sure its a brand new model of QMobile which is given a new title series of ‘Titan’.
The phone is a beast in performance and designed with all of the perfect features which are required to fulfill your daily tasks, entertainment and gaming in a very reasonable price of Rs 12,900. This is an amazing price for a phone with these specs . specially considering the 2 GB RAM and quad core processor. The only draw back to X700i is the low Res. camera. Specially for selfie lovers 2 MP front camera is not enough. However if you are looking for good performance at a great price then Qmobile X700i is a very good option.
Lets have a look at the key specs of Qmobile Titan X700i:
- Display: 5.0 Inches, 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Chipset: MT6592M- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53 processor GPU: Mali400 MP2
- OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- RAM: 2GB (DDR3 RAM)
- ROM: 16GB built-in/ microSD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5 MP, Auto Focus, LED Flash – Front 2 MP cam
- Battery: 2200 mAh (up to 16.5 hours)
- Connectivity Options: Wi-Fi, WiFi hotspot, EDGE, GPRS, 3G, FM Radio and Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 42.8 x 72.6 x 8.8 mm
- Other Features: GPS +, A-GPS support, Document viewer, Photo viewer/editor, Dual-Sim, Voice memo/dial/commands
Advantages of Titan X700i:
- Ultra- smart and compact design makes it look beautiful and easy to handle
- 2 GB RAM with DDR3 technology makes it more faster
- Price is very reasonable considering extra ordinary features of this phone
- Quad Core Processor and Android Lollipop
Disadvantages of Qmobile Titan X700i:
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor won’t be able to perform well on Lollipop platform.
- Secondary 2MP camera is not a good one for the selfie lovers.
- Weight of the phone is 157g , pretty much for this size phone.