Qmobile Noir S2 Review & Specs
QMobiles releases another new amazing model of Noir series known as ‘QMobile Noir S2’ which itself is a complete package of powerful performance, best entertainment and an elegant design. They have made new ad for noir S2 featuring Iman Ali in Paris.
Like most of the Qmobile phones , Qmobile Noir S2 is a rebranded version of micromax Bolt 338 phone. So We share below some pictures from the micromax site of Bolt 338 , which Qmobile has launched as Noir S2
This phone is a low budget phone equipped with all of the amazing features required to satisfy an average user in a reasonable price of Rs 11,500.
Lets check the key features of Noir S2:
- 5.0 Inches, 1280 x 720 pixels display, 16M Colors, HD IPS capacitive touchscreen, Multitouch
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) Operating System
- 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM/ microSD card (supports up to 32GB) 4.7 GB usable memory
- 8 MP Auto focus Rear Camera with LED Flash – Front Camera 5MP wide angle lens
- 2000 mAh Battery Capacity
- Wi-Fi, WiFi hotspot, EDGE, GPRS, 3G and Bluetooth 4.0
- SNS integration, GPS + A-GPS support, Dual SIM
Few Advantages Of QMobile Noir S2:
- Front Camera of 5MP with wide angle lens pretty good for the selfie lovers.
- Running latest Android v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Bigger screen size in a low budget
Disadvantages Of Noir S2:
- 1GB RAM is not enough to run smooth on the required OS
- Internal 8GB storage is a low and only 4.7 GB is available for usage.
- 2000 mAh Battery will not give a good backup time.