Lenovo Launches Phone ZUK Z2 Pro with 6 GB RAM
Lenovo has launched a new flagship smartphone with 6 GB RAM. The phone is called ZUK Z2 Pro.
The ZUK Z2 Pro comes with great specs. It has a display of 5.2” Super AMOLED panel with 1080p resolution. It has 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 and It also has a near invisible 0.5 mm black border. The phone supports up to two NANO-SIM cards.
Inside the phone you get a new Snapdragon 820 processor, comprising two dual-core Kryo CPUs and Adreno 530 GPU. Perhaps the most high-end feature here is the 6 GB worth LPDDR4 RAM with 128 GB of faster UFS 2.0 storage.
ZUK Z2 comes with a 13 MP sensor with true-tone Flash, 1.34um pixels, and 4K video recording. The front also has an 8 MP camera with 1.4um pixels and a smart beautification mode.
The battery has a modest 3,100 mAh capacity and is optimized for the Quick Charge 3.0 capability.
The most surprising things about Lenovo Zuk Z2 is, however, its price, which is $420. In Pakistan the price of Lenovo ZUK Z2 would be around Rs. 45,000 . This is a great price for a flagship phone with such amazing specs not to mention the 6GB’s of RAM.
We are not sure when the phone will be available in Pakistan though.
Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro Specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 Ghz dual-core Kryo + 1.6 Ghz dual-core Kryo
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (Cat.6); dual NANO SIMs
- Display: 5.2” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1080 x 1920) resolution
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with 500 nits brightness
- Memory: RAM: 6 GB / Internal: 128 GB UFS 2.0
- Card slot: No
- Camera: Primary: 13 MP ISOCELL with dual-tone flash, f/1.8, phase-detection AF,1.34um pixels and 4K recording
- Secondary: 8 MP with 1.4um pixels, f/2.0
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (3.1), Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, VoLTE
- Fingerprint-scanner, optical heart-rate sensor, altimeter, UV sensor
- Battery: 3,100 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
Image Source : GsmArena / Techradar