Amazing Features Of The Samsung Galaxy S4
You’ve all probably seen the graduation Video ad of the Galaxy S4 if you haven’t then by all means do… here is the link….
So what does all that add up to? In simple terms it means ease of use, flexibility, adaptability and most of all innovation….it’s a great concoction. I mean here is a list of what I am trying to say….
- S4 has a touch transfer system, press the backs of two seperate Galaxy S4s together and abra – kadabra your files are transferred.
- It has an intelligent face reading system, it can actually tell when you are looking away from the phone…. What does it mean??…..well let’s suppose if you’re an anime fan like me and you don’t want to miss a single moment of your favorite Naruto episode and your wife is bugging ya and asking how she looks in the clothes she’s wearing, well you could choose to ignore her….but personally in my opinion it’s a very bad idea, but Samsung found a solution the moment you look away from your Galaxy S4 to tell her what she wants to hear, the S4 automatically pauses the video…..and when you turn back to the phone it starts again from where you left off…..Speechless….I am.
- If you thought that was it.. the same system that is reading your face will allow you to scroll through articles, webpages and ebooks. Meaning it will track your face tilt and wrists to see if you are looking down or up and scroll the screen automatically. (Info general knowledge: A multimillion dollar system following the same concept is used in the Apache attack helicopters in use by the US military, it tracks the eye and head movement of the pilot via lasers and directs the apaches weapon systems mainly the guns to where the pilot is looking for deadly accuracy.)
- Samsung S4 also incorporates the airview system, meaning if you want to read a preview of an article on the net or a message all you have to do is hold your finger above the message/article and it will show you the preview without you ever having to lay a finger on it.
- Airview gives you the option of picking up or rejecting a call simply by making a hand gesture without having to touch the screen, imagine you are having your favorite chicken or mutton karahi and your wife or girlfriend calls up asking how your dieting is coming along….now you’re stuck….you wouldn’t want to ruin your new phone, and you certainly don’t want to ignore the call….so Samsung thought of that and allows you to answer the call without ever having to touch the phone…and you can lie out to your heart’s content how delicious the vegetables you are having are. 🙂
- The Camera is amazing as well it captures several different shots in a go and combines them to make one whole pic.
- Making life easy, they put in a remote control for couch potatoes like me. 🙂
- Remember I talked about dieting in point 5, well believe it or not Galaxy S4 has a S Health system as they call it, it actually monitors and maintains your fitness profile. Below is a break-down of its functionality.
– Walk Mate
– Exercise Mate
– Food Tracker
– Sleep Monitor
– Blood Pressure
– Blood Glucose
*There are accessories which allow the S4 to do all this…….see the pictures below.
9. Oh yes it also has a wireless charging system similar to that of the new Nokia 920.
*Samsung Accessories and Wireless Charger Picture Credits (http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxys4/lifecare.html#page=shealth)
DISCLAIMER: All brand or product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products and services of, their respective owners.